Her Hair Loss Help Rotating Header Image

Leave Us A Comment!

[addonchat]

9 Comments

1. mia2709 says:

I have found that the excess estrogen produced in PCOS is the cause of Telogen Effluvium in my case. any hormonal treatment involving estrogen, made things worse! The fact that you are not ovulating and your body is telling itself that it needs more estrogen, is the problem, not always too much Testosterone.

Please get blood tests done by a Physician that knows the effects of Estrogen excess and will treat you accordingly, not just put you on the pill. ask for natural Progesterone, this can help with hair loss and PMS.

1. melanie says:

Thank you for commenting! Have you found a regimen that is working for you? What was your experience with physicians and different medicines while finding something you are comfortable with?

2. malathi says:

I am 23 yrs old. i have severe hair fall problem. getting bald little by little in frontal area. so plz give me solution to reduce the bald spot. forefront head hair gap becoming wide. i am eating 2 raw amla daily..Is this make any positive solution?plzzz waiting for your reply.

1. melanie says:

Hi Malathi! Have you seen a doctor? If you have hair loss in the frontal area mainly, you may be seeing signs of female AGA. Visit the forum at http://www.herhairlosshelp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=78 to learn more about AGA. I highly suggest seeing a physician and getting some bloodwork done. You could simply have a vitamin deficiency which is fairly easy to reverse given a little patience. There is more information about the blood work to have done at http://www.herhairlosshelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=1602. Let us know how it goes!

3. MelissaK says:

Good site you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

1. melanie says:

Thanks Melissa!

4. Naomi says:

Hi! I am so glad I found this site! My case, I am pretty sure, is from stress. I just turned 24 a few days ago, after finishing a quite grueling 5 years of college. The difference in photos from high school/the first 2 years to now in terms of hair is drastic. In fact, the form, texture and amount entirely changed. And as much as I know it is unwise, and unhealthy to do so, the change marks a huge down-turn in my confidence and self-esteem. Sad but true. Nothing I have tried seems to be helping – so maybe this site will! Thanks all. I remain with the the hope that it will grow back – though my patience, like my hair, is thin.

1. melanie says:

Welcome Naomi! Stress is a factor for many women… keep your chin up!

5. I would like to share two children’s books for those struggling with hair loss. The Beautiful Bald Princess and The Brave Bald Knight. Both were recently published in 2014. Although they were inspired by a little girl with cancer they are not specific to any disease. We have had several Alopecia support groups use our books to help their members. Please share with others who struggle with hair loss http://www.BraveBaldandBeautiful.com.